Wednesday 30 October 2013

MY Narrative Story About The Tsunami

Start here:

I stand  at the beach frozen like Ice my head looks toward in front of me and I see gigantic water rushing over to me.What’s going on? As I try  to run away the big waves stand up like a human and rushes everyone of.My heart beats fast like a drum when I people crying for help tears drop like it is gonna flood my eyes go red like it is burning.Kids cry for their mum & dads but nothing dose come true I feel sad for them but I can’t do anything about it.I try not to cry and stay strong for my family.Then I get over everything and I run for my life.But while I was their I was their I heard a fimiliar voice coming from at the back of me so I turned around and I see my family but it was my little brother saying bye to me so I cried and then I say my last good bye to them and them they vanished away and turned into they happiest place ever.So I went and I still stay strong and ruun away until I hear a loud voice coming from they sea’’You wanna run away from me REVENGE is coming back...............’’

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

* One thing I love about your narrative story is that is really cool and I like it.

* My favourite sentence of your story is You wanna run away from me REVENGE is coming back...............’’

* One thing I think you could work on next time is figurative language

Post a Comment