Monday 9 March 2015

Video Games may help us Learn - Kiwi Kids News

Video Games may help Learning

New research suggests some video-gaming is beneficial when it comes to teenagers' academic performances, but it depends what they are playing.
The report, The ABC of Gender Equality in Education, looks at why boys are more likely to be poor performers than girls, especially in reading, and why girls are less likely to be the top students in maths and science.

Today I read an artical about Video Games may help learning. This is an artical I read on Kiwi Kids News, and this story is about how Video Games may help us learn. My opinion of this artical is I don't think video games can help us with our learning even though other people may say that it does but I don't because it distracts us a lot. I really find it weird that it does help us because when people play games they get attracted to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment