Friday 1 November 2013

My Writing About The Conjuring



  The Conjuring Trailer
         


One night I was sleeping and I felt something touch me but I ignored it and kept on sleeping.While I was sleeping I felt someone breathing on me then I woke up and nothing was there.I got the blanket and pulled it over me and I closed my eyes so I couldn’t see anything my legs were shaking and my fingers were crossed if it was my brother pranking me.I was lying there for 10min and then I took they blanket off me.I called out my brother name but nothing happened until I saw pitch black shadows walk past me.I felt wind rushing to me so I looked next to me and the window was open my heart was beating fast like a drum my feeling went worst and I felt scared.I reached out to close they window but They blanket flew off me I went to get it but the wind was howling loud like it was shouting at me.My ears were hurting I was so frozen cold that I wanted to jump back in bed.My eyes were closed deeply my ears were coverd by my hands but nothing happened to me.So I looked out I side they window I saw they sun shining and I thought to my self was this a dream?

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment