Friday 8 November 2013

!! The Night That I Got Frightened !!

!! The Night That I Got Frightened !!

One night I was sleeping and I woke up.I looked at my window and I saw the moon shining bright towards me.The trees wave side to side and the wind blows in to my window.I sit on my bed tired and exhausted from the whole day.I lay down in bed and look at the stars glittering bright.I stared at the moonlight shining above my window.I try to rest my eyes but It don’t want to rest.I try not to think about bad stuff because it hurts my feelings badly.Then I look at the moon for long and it starts to go away in the clouds nearby.

Suddenly I felt someone touching the moon water.Then I just listened to it quietly.The water was dripping like a waterfall.It was like someone was poaring water into a drink bottle.I creeped out of my and I looked out of the window and no one was their.

Until....I turned around and I saw my
dad with a  I screamed and I thought it was stranger.Then he turned on the light and he surprised me with a present.



THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment