Monday 4 May 2015

Results Between Pacquiao & Mayweather

So yesterday was the fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao ! I got the results yesterday that Floyd Mayweather has one the fight between him and Manny Pacquiao I thinks it's really sad that Pacquiao lost the fight because he put all his hard work in there to represent his country although I know it was a fear fight but I'm just saying. Yes I think Floyd did do a good job too. Even though Floyd won the fight I think it wasn't kind of fear (Just because I didn't vote for him I'm just saying) because the fight was in America and Floyd wanted his Referee to control the fight but it should of been one that wasn't on sides yes but he's still a winner. Even though Pacquiao lost the fight he's still a winner ! 
#TeamPacquiao

No comments:

Post a Comment