Saturday 16 May 2015

School Value in a Myth from my Culture - By Lavinia

I am learning to describe how the school values are implemented and revealed in a Myth.

Here is a DLO (Digital Learning Object) that one of my teacher shared to us and we have to complete it by ourselves so we can do an Art project on this. At school we have 4 school values the first one is Rangimarie - Rangimarie means peace, Our second school value is Tukumarie - Tukumarie means Tolerance, Our third one is Whanaungatanga - Whanaungatanga means Building relationship with others, and finally our last school value is Manaakitanga - Manaakitanga means caring for others and so for our Inquiry topic (Myths & Legends) we had to relate them towards our school values. Also I wrote the Myth from what I know about it, so enjoy and comment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment