Tuesday 13 October 2015

2016 Is Nearly Here


2016 Is Nearly Here

Wow! First day of school and its the last term for us Year 8's at Tamaki Primary before we head off to College. Time fly's by so fast, well all I have to do is to make the most of it before I leave. 2 weeks of Holidays has been amazing catching up with my Family. I thought it would be boring at first but it was Amazing. Know that were back to School and its the last term I feel a little bit upset but at least we got more things coming ahead of us. So on week 3 we got a lot of assessments to do so for this term we are gonna be really busy with a lot of Tests (maths, reading and writing) well so let's just get the over and done with. Next month I'm really looking forward to the week of fun called EOTC (Education outside the classroom) where we pay only $50 and theirs 1 week we do really fun things. I am looking forward to the end of this year and create more fun memories with my peers in class.




No comments:

Post a Comment